Deep Cycle Battery SRD225-6 6V225Ah for UPS (SRD225-6)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton/ Wooden Case/ Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SRD225-6
- Nominal Voltage: 6V
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 322*178*227mm
- Color: Black / Dark Gray
- Sealing: Glue Sealing
- Separator: AGM
- Terminal Type: Copper
- Trademark: Storace
- Origin: China
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Weight: 31.50kg
- Cell: 3
- Plate: Flat Plate
- Battery Case: ABS
- Accessory: Screws
- Specification: CE/ UL
- HS Code: 8507200000
Solar series batteries with valve regulated lead acid use particular alloy and material technology design to ensure a excellent performance in various environments, especially high and low temp. Solar series baattaeries is optimal for storage and conversion of photovoltaic energy and wind energy.
Deep cycle battery SRD225-6 6V225ah for UPS
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
Solar street light system, solar power home system, Photovoltaic system, Alternative energy system, Electric Utility, Outdoor control equipment, Railroad Utility, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunications/communication systems & UPS system & etc.
1. Long service life: Designed life is over five years.
2. Good deep charge cycle performance: Good performance in charging, over-discharging and deep-discharging.
3. Good resistance to corrosion and small internal resistance.
Widely working environment: The solar battery can be used at widely difference in temperature from subzero 40 degree centigrade to 60 degree centigrade.