- Guangzhou Xuntian Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier for 2nd Time
- Guangdong, China Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
- Main Products: Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery, Battery, Lead Acid Battery, Solar Battery, UPS Battery, Gel Battery, Storage Battery, 12V Battery, Deep Cycle Battery, Tubular Battery
- OEM/ODM Serivice: No
We produce VRLA/SLA Battery, Industrial Battery, 12V/ 6V Battery, Rechargeable UPS Battery, Gel Battery, Deep Cycle Battery, sealed lead acid battery and so on.
Dry battery 12V for UPS, 12V 12ah battery (6-dzm-12 battery)
Valve regulated lead acid series UPS batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of UPS, Emergency Lighting System.
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Postive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
UPS, solar systems, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunication/communication systems & etc.
1. Excellent safety performance.
2. Good dischargeing performance.
3. Good stock-proof performance.
4. Good impact-proof performance.
5. Good resistance to overdischarge.
6. Good resistance to overcharge.
7. Good resistance to high current.
|Capacity 77° F(25º C)||20 hours rate(0.6A 10.5V)||12Ah|
|10 hours rate(1.14A 10.5V)||11.4Ah|
|5 hours rate(2.05A 10.5V)||10.2Ah|
|1 hour rate(7.5A 9.6V)||7.5Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged battery 77° F(25º C): 20mΩ|
|Capacity affected by Temperature (20 hour rate)||104° F(40º C)||102%|
|77° F(25º C)||100%|
|32° F(10º C)||85%|
|5° F(-15º C)||65%|
|Self-Discharge 68° F(20º C)||Capacity after 3 month storage||90%|
|Capacity after 6 month storage||80%|
|Capacity after 12 month storage||60%|
|Max discharge current77° F(25º C): 180A(5S)|
|Charge (Constant Voltage)||Float: 13.6 to 13.8V/77° F/(25º C)|
|Cycle: 14.5 to 14.9V/77° F/(25º C)|
|Max Current: 3A|