Gel 12V100ah Sealed Lead Acid Deep Cycle Battery
|FOB Price:||US $90-110 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $90-110/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600 PCS/Day|
|Transport Package:||Carton/ Wooden Case/ Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SRG100-12
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Weight: 34.20/37.00kg
- Cell: 6
- Terminal Type: Copper
- Battery Case: ABS
- Plate: Flat Plate
- Specification: CE / UL
- HS Code: 8507200000
- Type: Gel Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 407*174*209mm
- Color: Black / Dark Gray
- Sealing: Glue Sealing
- Separator: PE
- Safety: Explosion-Proof
- Trademark: Storace
- Origin: China
Gel series Detailed Product Description
Gel series batteries are designed to meet the requirements of frequent cyclic and high temperature applications. Such as broadband, PVs etc through up-to-date gel technologies. The Gel batteries uses German origin high purity fumed silica to form sulfuric acid thixotropic Gel and fills to the batteries with vacuum to ensure the fully penetration of electrolyte through separators and plates pastes.
UPS, Broadband, Electric powered vehicles, Electric powered toys, Vacuum cleaners, Medical Equipments, Goof cars and buggies, Wheel chaires, PVs, solar systems, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunication /communication systems & etc.
1. Gelcondition: The effect of sealed reaction is over 99.9%.
2. Minor self-discharge
3. Low rate of loss of coolant
4. Long service lift:
5. Good deep charge cycle performance
6. Good over-discharging recovery performance
7. Widely working environment
1. High efficiency Discharge: Sealed reaction efficiency rate more than 99.9%
2. Low rate of liquid loss: Liquid loss rate is half lower than adsorbed type battery. Effectively alleviate the electrolyte early dry.
3. Low Self discharge: Storage with power for two years among temperature 25º C is possible. Storage time is 4times longer than adsorbed type battery.
Deep cycle longer life
1. Longer life: 12 years design life, saving expenses of replacement.
2. Good Deep discharge cycle performance: More than 500 times cycle life at 100% depth of discharge, much more than adsorbed type battery, effectively improve the system reliability.
Strong adaptability & recover capability
1. High Adaptation to the environment: Able to work in -40 º C ~ 60 º C temperature range, range is much wider than the adsorbed type battery.
2. Excellent recovery performance after over-discharge: Over discharge to "0" V, battery still have a good recovery ability. Discharge under 1CA for 21 days, battery recover capacity ability is up to 100% recovery.
|Capacity 77° F(25º C)||100 hours rate(1.1A 11.1V)||110Ah|
|20 hours rate(5A 10.5V)||100Ah|
|10 hours rate(9.2A 10.5V)||92Ah|
|1 hour rate(58A 9.6V)||58Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged battery 77° F(25º C): 10mΩ|
|Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: -20 to 60 º C|
|Charge: -10 to 60 º C|
|Storage: -20 to 60 º C|
|3% of capacity declined per month at 20º C(average)|
|Max discharge current77° F(25º C800A(5S)|
|Charge (Constant Voltage)||Float: 13.38 to 13.68V/77° F(25º C)|
|Cycle: 14.28 to 14.52V/77° F(25º C)|
|Max Current: 25A|