2V Deep Cycle Battery AGM 2000ah (SRD2000-2)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton/ Wooden Case/ Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SRD2000-2
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Weight: 132.00kg
- Cell: 1
- Plate: Flat Plate
- Terminal Type: Copper
- Accessory: Screws
- Specification: CE/ UL
- HS Code: 8507200000
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 2V
- Shape: Rectangle
- Size: 491*351*343mm
- Color: Black / Dark Gray
- Separator: AGM
- Sealing: Glue Sealing
- Battery Case: ABS
- Trademark: Storace
- Origin: China
solar series batteries with valve regulated lead acid use particular alloy and material technology design to ensure a excellent performance in various environments, especially high and low temp. Solar series baattaeries is optimal for storage and conversion of photovoltaic energy and wind energy.
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Postive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
2V Deep Cycle Battery Agm 2000ah (SRD2000-2)
Solar street light system, solar power home system, Photovoltaic system, Alternative energy system, Electric Utility, Outdoor control equipment, Railroad Utility, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunications/communication systems & UPS system & etc.
1. Long service life: Designed life is over five years.
2. Good deep charge cycle performance: Good performance in charging, over-discharging and deep-discharging.
3. Good resistance to corrosion and small internal resistance.
Widely working environment: The solar battery can be used at widely difference in temperature from subzero 40 degree centigrade to 60 degree centigrade.
|Capacity 77° F(25º C)||10 hours rate(200A 1.80V)||2000Ah|
|5 hours rate(358A 1.75V)||1790Ah|
|3 hours rate(520A 1.70V)||1560Ah|
|1 hour rate(1230A 1.60V)||1230Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged battery 77° F(25º C): 0.3mΩ|
|Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)||104° F(40º C)||102%|
|77° F(25º C)||100%|
|32° F(10º C)||85%|
|5° F(-15º C)||65%|
|Self-Discharge 68° F(20º C)||Capacity after 3 month storage||90%|
|Capacity after 6 month storage||80%|
|Capacity after 12 month storage||60%|
|Max discharge current77° F(25º C): 3000A(5S)|
|Charge (Constant Voltage)||Float: 2.25 to 2.30V/77° F/(25º C)|
|Cycle: 2.35 to 2.45V/77° F/(25º C)|
|Max Current: 400A|