2volt Maintenance Free Accumulator
|FOB Price:||US $61 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $61/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600 PCS/Day|
|Transport Package:||Carton / Wooden Case / Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SRD300-2
- Usage: UPS, Lighting, Solar
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Cell: 1
- Sealing: Glue Sealing
- Plate: Flat Plate
- Terminal Typee: Copper
- Accessory: Screws
- Specification: CE/ UL
- HS Code: 8507200000
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Square Battery
- Color: Black
- Size: 171*111*356 Mm
- Separator: AGM
- Battery Case: ABS
- Safety: Explosion-Proof
- Trademark: Storace
- Origin: China
Solar series batteries with valve regulated lead acid use particular alloy and material technology design to ensure an excellent performance in various environments, especially high and low temp. Solar series batteries are optimal for storage and conversion of photovoltaic energy and wind energy.
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
Solar street light system, solar power home system, Photovoltaic system, Alternative energy system, Electric Utility, Outdoor control equipment, Railroad Utility, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunications/communication systems & UPS system & etc.
1. Long service life: Designed life is over five years.
2. Good deep charge cycle performance: Good performance in charging, over-discharging and deep-discharging.
3. Good resistance to corrosion and small internal resistance.
4. Widely working environment: The solar battery can be used at widely difference in temperature from subzero 40° C to 60° C.
Use and maintenance
1) Please use constant-voltage charge.
2) In floating charge, the voltage is 2.23 to 2.27 per unit cell.
3) In cycle use, the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell, the max. Current is no more than 25%° C
4) Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use.
5) Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame.
6) Please keep it at low temperature. Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage.
|Capacity 77°F(25ºC)||10 hours rate(30A 1.80V)||300Ah|
|5 hours rate(54A 1.75V)||270Ah|
|3 hours rate(83A 1.70V)||249Ah|
|1 hour rate(190A 1.60V)||190Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged battery 77°F(25ºC):1mΩ|
|Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)||104°F(40ºC)||102%|
|Self-Discharge 68°F(20ºC)||Capacity after 3 month storage||90%|
|Capacity after 6 month storage||80%|
|Capacity after 12 month storage||60%|
|Max discharge current77°F(25ºC):1500A(5S)|
|Charge (Constant Voltage)||Float:2.25 to 2.30V/77°F/(25ºC)|
|Cycle:2.35 to 2.45V/77°F/(25ºC)|