12V 38ah Long Life Deep Cycle Sealed Lead Acid Battery
|FOB Price:||US $28.87-57.75 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||81 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|81 Pieces||US $28.87-57.75/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton / Wooden Case / Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SRD38-12
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Cell: 6
- Accessory: Screws
- Terminal Type: Lead/Copper
- Working Temperature: -15°c_40°c
- Weight (Kg): 12.2
- Specification: SGS, CE, ISO09001
- HS Code: 8507200000
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Cuboid
- Color: Black / Dark Gray
- Dimension|(L*W*H*Th): 197*166*174*181
- Battery Case: ABS
- Safety: Explosion-Proof
- The Charging Current Rate: <0.3c
- Trademark: storace
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
Valve regulated lead acid series ups batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications.
Control systems, Electric toys, Emergency lamp, Power tools, Medical treatment equipment, Alarm system, Emergency light system, Standby power supply, UPS and computer standby power supply, Power system, Telecommunication system, Firefighting equipment standby power supply, Railway station, Ship Equipment, Military Equipment, Telephone switching system.
· Excellent safety performance.
· Good discharging performance.
· Good stock-proof performance.
· Good impact-proof performance.
· Good resistance to over discharge.
· Good resistance to overcharge.
· Good resistance to high current.
Operation and maintenance manual
For maintenance free battery, it's free maintenance in the operation. But we can only use it in proper operation to keep the long lifetime of the battery,
(1) Battery Installation
Batteries should be installed possibly in a clean, cool, ventilated and dry place. The battery should be placed upright. Each terminal between the batteries is connected firmly.
(2) The ambient temperature
Ambient temperature is important factor for the battery operation. When the ambient temperature is too high, Battery plate corrosion will be increased, while absorbing more moisture; When the ambient temperature is too low, the battery will not be full charged. All this will affect the battery life. Therefore we suggest the working ambient temperature is around 25 º C.
(3) The charge and discharge current
Battery charge and discharge current usually uses the concept C, the actual value of C is related to the capacity of the battery. For example, a 100AH battery: 1C = 100A. Charging current is around 0.1C; The charging current must not be bigger than 0.3C. Discharge current general requirements in 0.05 ~ 3C range.
(4) Charging voltage
After the battery is full converted to float charging, the float voltage is around 13.0V. If the charging voltage is too high will cause the battery overcharge, otherwise the battery will not be full charged. Charging voltage is abnormal, it may be caused by the battery configuration error, or it may be caused by controller failure. Do not choose the controller with bad quality.
(5) The depth of discharge
Depth of discharge of the battery life is also a important factor for lifetime of battery, the deeper the battery discharge, the fewer the number of cycles, so battery should avoided from deep discharge.
(6) Regular maintenance
Battery should be regular checked in every period time after used, such as check its outlook, measuring the average voltage of each battery, etc.
1. High efficiency Discharge: Sealed reaction efficiency rate more than 99.9%
2. Low rate of liquid loss: Liquid loss rate is half lower than adsorbed type battery. Effectively alleviate the electrolyte early dry.
3. Low Self discharge: Storage with power for two years among temperature 25º C is possible. Storage time is 4times longer than adsorbed type battery.
|Capacity 77°F(25ºC)||100 hours rate(0.48A 11.1V)||50Ah|
|20 hours rate ( 2.11A 10.8V)||42.2Ah|
|10 hours rate(3.8A 10.5V)||38Ah|
|1 hour rate(25.3A 9.6V)||25.3Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged battery 77°F(25ºC):10mΩ|
|Operating Temperature Range||Discharge:-20 to 60 ºC|
|Charge:-10 to 60 ºC|
|Storage:-20 to 60 ºC|
|3% of capacity declined per month at 20ºC(average)|
|Max discharge current77°F(25ºC):380A(5S)|
|Charge (Constant Voltage)||Float:13.38 to 13.68V/77°F(25ºC)|
|Cycle:14.28 to 14.52V/77°F(25ºC)|