12V200ah Storage Gel Battery (SRG200-12)
|FOB Price:||US $183-219 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $183-219/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600 PCS/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SRG200-12
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Size: 522*240*216mm
- Color: Black
- Sealing: Glue Sealing
- Plate: Flat Plate
- Terminal Typee: Copper
- Trademark: Storace
- Specification: CE/SGS/IS09001
- HS Code: 8507200000
- Type: Gel Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Rectangle
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Weight: 64.50kg
- Cell: 6
- Separator: AGM
- Battery Case: ABS
- Safety: Explosion-Proof
- Transport Package: Carton/ Wooden Case/ Pallet
- Origin: China
Gel series Detailed Product Description
Gel series batteries are designed to meet the requirements of frequent cyclic and high temperature applications. Such as broadband, PVs etc through up-to-date gel technologies. The Gel batteries uses German origin high purity fumed silica to form sulfuric acid thixotropic Gel and fills to the batteries with vacuum to ensure the fully penetration of electrolyte through separators and plates pastes.
UPS, Broadband, Electric powered vehicles, Electric powered toys, Vacuum cleaners, Medical Equipments, Goof cars and buggies, Wheel chaires, PVs, solar systems, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunication /communication systems & etc.
1. Gelcondition: The effect of sealed reaction is over 99.9%.
2. Minor self-discharge
3. Low rate of loss of coolant
4. Long service lift:
5. Good deep charge cycle performance
6. Good over-discharging recovery performance
7. Widely working environment
Use and maintenance
1) Please use constant-voltage charge.
2) In floating charge, the voltage is 2.23 to 2.27 per unit cell.
3) In cycle use, the voltage is 2.35 to 2.45 per unit cell, the max. Current is no more than 25%° C
4) Please do tighten the bolts to avoid sparkle and poor contact when the battery is in use.
5) Please do not use it near the heat source and open flame.
6) Please keep it at low temperature. Please change it while there is liquid leaking or damage.
|Capacity 77° F(25 C)||100 hours rate(2.2A 11.1V)||220Ah|
|20 hours rate(10A 10.5V)||200Ah|
|10 hours rate(18.4A 10.5V)||184Ah|
|1 hour rate(118A 9.6V)||118Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged battery 77° F(25 C): 6mΩ|
|Operating Temperature Range||Discharge: -20 to 60 C|
|Charge: -10 to 60 C|
|Storage: -20 to 60 C|
|3% of capacity declined per month at 20 degree(average)|
|Max discharge current77° F(25 C): 1000A(5S)|
|Charge (Constant Voltage)||Float: 13.38 to 13.68V/77° F(25 C)|
|Cycle: 14.28 to 14.52V/77° F(25 degree)|
|Max Current: 50A|