Solar Battery 12V100ah Deep Cycle Battery
|FOB Price:||US $86-112 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||30 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|30 Pieces||US $86-112/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600 PCS/Day|
|Transport Package:||Carton/ Wooden Case/ Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SRD100-12
- Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Solar Power
- Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: Acid
- Size 1: 331*173*213mm
- Weight: 30.00kg/32.00kg
- Cell: 6
- Separator: AGM
- Terminal Type: Lead
- Trademark: Storace
- Origin: China
- Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Shape: Rectangle
- Rechargeable: Chargeable
- Size 2: 407*174*209mm
- Color: Black / Dark Gray
- Sealing: Glue Sealing
- Plate: Flat Plate
- Accessory: Screws
- Specification: CE/SGS/IS09001
- HS Code: 8507200000
Valve regulated lead acid series UPS batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of UPS, Emergency Lighting System.
VRLA/SLA UPS Battery SR100-12 12V100ah Industrial Maintenance Free 12V Battery
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Postive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
UPS, solar systems, control systems, power systems, wind energy systems, telecommunication/communication systems & etc.
1. Excellent safety performance
2. Good dischargeing performance
3. Good stock-proof performance
4. Good impact-proof performance
5. Good resistance to overdischarge
6. Good resistance to overcharge
7. Good resistance to high current.
|Capacity 77° F(25º C)||20 hours rate(5.2A 10.8V)||104Ah|
|10 hours rate(10A 10.8V)||100Ah|
|5 hours rate(18.3A 10.5V)||91.5Ah|
|1 hour rate(75A 9.6V)||75Ah|
|Internal Resistance||Full charged battery 77° F(25º C): 4.5mΩ|
|Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)||104° F(40º C)||102%|
|77° F(25º C)||100%|
|32° F(10º C)||85%|
|5° F(-15º C)||65%|
|Self-Discharge 68° F(20º C)||Capacity after 3 month storage||90%|
|Capacity after 6 month storage||80%|
|Capacity after 12 month storage||60%|
|Max discharge current77° F(25º C): 900A(5S)|
|Charge (Constant Voltage)||Float: 13.6 to 13.8V/77° F/(25º C)|
|Cycle: 14.4 to 14.7V/77° F/(25º C)|
|Max Current: 25A|